Saturday, October 21, 2006

A weekend without the husband but with

The Kids! It's weird when I'm with the kids all by myself for any given time. Even though most of the time I'm with them all by myself. When Paul goes away and I know no relief is coming, for a while anyway, it give me a whole different perspective. This is why I have so much respect for single moms. When I'm left alone like this I think about my mom and how she did this most of the time for my whole life. My dad took us every Friday night so my mom did get a break then but she also worked full time.



I'm more fortunate than other people that I have a lot of family and friend support so I can get breaks even though I don't work full time. We're heading out to some harvest activities with family later today so I'll get some help then.



If you are or were a single mom at some point in your life know that at least this girl has a lot of respect for the job you do. It's a lot of hard work raising kids and all you can do is your best!

No comments: