Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Blood and spit up don't mix

It was one of those afternoons and evenings where things just didn't seem to be going right. We had dinner and baths but Atticus was fussy. I burped him a couple of times but he just spit up a lot and a lot on me and my shoulder. Not a new thing for me but still not a pleasant one. Then, Sebastian gets shut in the playroom in the dark by Alexandra and he screams at the top of his lungs. I just think it's because it's dark and scared. So I snuggle him on my shoulder and comfort him. I pull him away and see his hand in his mouth and blood is all over it. I determine that he must have bit his lip when he got shut in the playroom. He recovered quickly but my shirt didn't. It had spit up and blood mixed together. Yuk! Paul thought maybe I had smudged lipstick on my shoulder when he got home from playing Tennis. If only!

No comments: