Saturday, March 24, 2007

A cookie insights happiness


This pic just cracks me up. These two are like peas in a pod. This scene happens quite often.

Today I was leaving to go work out and Sebastian stretched his arms out in front of the back door and cried "no mama, no"! I guess this is separation anxiety. :) Paul had to come and get him so I could get out the door. I was not swayed. Exercise needed to happen this morning.

It amazes me how much the kids can be like us. For the second time, Paul decided to "surprise" Alexandra with a treat tonight. We all loaded up in the van and took off for McDonalds for dessert but Alexandra didn't know where we were going. She started to cry because she wanted to know where we were going. She didn't want to be surprised. See I love surprises. I wish Paul would surprise me more. Paul hates surprises. He would rather just know what's coming. Alexandra was really excited to go and have dessert at McDonalds. Thank goodness the tears dried up quickly!

1 comment:

Janice (5 Minutes for Mom) said...

so glad it was a "good" surprise!!! I kind of like surprises - like Christmas presents - but most of the time I want to know!!!