Monday, March 05, 2007

Anyone for an arranged marriage?


We were at Church on Saturday night and one of our single girls had Atticus on her lap. Another teenage girl sat down with Annica, a young girl just about a month or so younger than Atticus. He just lit up. The Girl who had Atticus signaled me and told me he was trying to flirt with Annica but she wasn't interested. I laughed. Then I saw things first hand on Sunday. I had Atticus on my lap, standing and Annica and a teen walked by. He jumped, laughed and smiled really big to try and get her attention. She was tired and wanted to go to sleep. She wasn't giving him the time of day. He kept it up though until I turned him around. It was too funny! He's attracted to the ladies already. Maybe I should give this whole arranged marriage thing a though!

No comments: