Monday, May 14, 2007

What a day!

First off this is my 200th post. Who knew I could do that many in such a short time. This day started off by Sebastian telling me that the donuts he was eating was Broccoli! Too funny! Then I mowed the front part of the back yard for Paul. Atticus has still been sick and so I decided to call the Dr.'s office. Because the cough has been around for so long, they wanted to see him. We had to drive out to the Centre ave. office because they had nothing at the closer office. I packed up the kids for a 3:45 PM appointment. The kids did really well as usual in the office but Atticus has an ear infection. He has been so cranky, so It's good to know that something is really going on. The other kids have something too but the Dr. thinks its just a cold. I think today was so crappy because I'm still not feeling well and because Atticus has been sick for so long and the other kids are sick too. This day had a good ending though. Alexandra was blinking her eyes at me when I was tucking her and I asked her what she was doing with a giggle. She said mom, I'm winking at you! It was so cute, it made me laugh out loud and it made things at least seem better for the moment. As I would say to my kids, I need to find my joy today. I'm having a hard time with that today.

No comments: