Sunday, May 20, 2007

An unwanted visitor

As Paul is gone this weekend, something like this was bound to happen. I don't like spiders. I don't really like anything that's creepy or crawly. Yesterday afternoon, I saw a spider in the kitchen. It was up on the ceiling and it was difficult for me to reach and kill. Plus it was lunch time so I was busy. I thought, ah, I'll just let it go. It went upon it's business. Later after getting home from dinner, putting the kids to bed and settling in to watch TV, I'm minding my own business sitting on the couch and I see something out of the corner of eye. It's the spider and it's coming to see me, up close and personal. I yelp and get up to see it was about an inch from my shoulder. I tried to kill it but of course was unsuccessful. So, needless to say, I went to bed cause I was sure he wouldn't be able to make it up the stairs. :)

No comments: