Saturday, May 19, 2007

A weekend on my own!

Paul tries twice a year to get away and camp with the guys. This is his weekend. I love that he does this. It is so good for him and he always comes back rested and with a different perspective on things. Normally I don't really mind that he does this cause it's just a like any other day for me. I say normally because although I know we'll be fine, I'm struggling with my sinus infection still and my head and throat were on fire this morning. I have a ct scan scheduled for Wednesday since the 2 week strong antibiotic they put me on didn't kill the infection. They think something is going on in my sinuses since I have like 4 to 5 infections a year. I've had an allergy test and MRI's and XRay's and nothing had shown up! Paul still says to me that with all the times they zapped my head they should have been able to find out what was wrong. We are suppose to go to a graduation party today but I'm not sure we'll make it. It'll all depend on how I feel. I really hope they find something on Wednesday so we can get this fixed and I can live without drainage and headaches. Pray for me that some resolution will come for me. Thanks...

No comments: