Saturday, May 12, 2007

A girls night out

Tonight Paul wasn't feeling good so Alexandra and I decided to go to a special worship night at Fresh start. She was so eager to go that I decided to run some errands before we went to church. We went to Meijer and got some food, then Walgreens for some medicine for Paul and Candy for us! Then we stopped at Beaners for a strawberry creme freeze AKA a Smoothie. It was so much FUN! Alexandra and I talked and she was so excited to just be with me and stop at all the stores. The candy and smoothie helped of course. She's at an age where she can buckle herself and walk by herself and I don't have to be worried about her running into traffic. It was a really nice night. We worshiped together, we danced and when she got tired (although she wouldn't admit it) we came home. I hope she remembers this night as much as I know I will.

No comments: