Wednesday, May 09, 2007

I hate that smell!

Poor Sebastian. He and Atticus have been fighting some kind of respiratory cold. We went to dance last night for Alexandra and Sebastian just wanted to sit on my lap. His eyes looked tired. When we got home, he vomited all over himself and the dining room floor. I put him in the bath and proceeded to clean up the floor. Oh how I hate that smell. Sebastian just sat in the bath, quietly and didn't play at all. I got him out and put his PJ's on. He then snuggled into me and fell asleep. I hate it when my kids are that sick. He slept all night and seems a little bit better today. He drank some juice for breakfast and just asked for some apple. I wonder if he vomited because of coughing and not because he has a stomach ache. This is one of those times when I wish he could tell me what's going on so I can know better what to give him. We're not doing milk that's for sure!

No comments: