Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Two random acts of Kindness

Today is Tuesday so Alexandra is at school this morning. With us being so busy I hadn't had a chance to go to the store yet this week. So with the two boys in tow I decided to tackle it. As I'm pushing the cart down the pasta aisle, an older man stops us and gives me two pennies for the horse. He says that Sebastian looks like he's a cowboy needing a ride. We thanked him and kept going. Then as I'm loading up the groceries and the boys in the van, I forget the cart is behind the van and as I'm about ready to back out another man pushed the cart into the cart corral for me and then smiles and waves. I would have backed right into it with the van. What a nice thing to do. Two strangers helping out this mom with a busy day! How wonderful!

No comments: