Monday, April 16, 2007

mom to mom sale download deux

So, after a lot of rest I have a few more thoughts on the mom to mom sale. I do feel it was a successful. I'm happy with it but not satisfied. We did a lot of advertising but I think we could do some targeted advertising to reach mom's and caregivers specifically. I also learned to not have a table. I originally took a table to have another table but I was either tied to the table or trying to find someone to watch my stuff. I also think I need at least one more adult to be in charge of the large item area. The teens did a great job but If someone else was in charge of it then I wouldn't have to check in with them and see how they are doing. Having the teens help was a great idea and all of them did an awesome job. I think we might move it up in time like maybe start at 9 AM instead of 10 and only go to 1 PM.

I had a dream last week that someday we'd have a mom to mom sale at Wings stadium (the large hockey stadium in Kalamazoo). I wonder how long it'll be before that happens. At least we wouldn't have to borrow tables if we did it there! :)

No comments: