Tuesday, April 03, 2007

This is not a joke

So, Alexandra has had goopy eyes for the last few days. I really didn't think much of it. Then Sebastian had goopy eyes yesterday. This morning they both woke up with puffy eyes. Alexandra also woke me up in the middle of the night coughing her head off and saying her cheek hurt. I called the Dr. got them in at 9:10 by 9:30 the Dr. determined Alexandra had a double ear infection and eye infection and Sebastian had a single ear infection and was on his way to a eye infection. What the Dr. (and I) was so amazed about is they were both really happy and weren't really fussy. They had both been sick for 10 days to 2 weeks but I hate to take them to the Dr. because unless they are really sick with an infection our Dr. doesn't do anything for them. Oh, the other thing that floored me was the medicine was $188.00 with insurance! AHHHHHHHH! What a day and it's not even 1 PM yet!

No comments: