Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Reading



Last night was Bookmobile night! Yea! I'm amazed at how excited Alexandra still gets about the bookmobile. I think it has something to do with the people who work at the bookmobile as well. She's very focused when we get there and gets her books first. Then she'll get some for Buddy and then look at the CD's. We joke about all the potty books that she brings home on a weekly basis. I guess that's what's important when you're three! Brenda, our friend who works at the bookmobile, has been getting us video's as well and they are a big hit. Alexandra is always excited to watch something new on Wednesday morning. I'm thankful for the library cause then we don't have to buy all this stuff that we get. We can just borrow it and return it , If I can keep track of everything.

No comments: