Thursday, November 16, 2006

Needing a break

Sometimes it takes a break to see how good you really have it. I had a chance to go out with a girlfriend tonight whose going through some tough stuff. Again, I'm faced with the whole Thankfulness thing. God just keeps bringing that to the forefront of life. Today I really needed a break. I've just been really stressed and burdened by the kids. I love them but it's a lot of work sometimes. It rained really hard all day long. Not a day I could get out and take the kids to McDonalds or Wal-Mart just to get out of the house. But I'm thankful today for a loving husband who makes it possible for me to stay home, a great church family who accepts me for who I am, My family who loves me no matter what and for three beautiful kids who think I'm the greatest mom ever! Sometimes you just need a break to see how really fortunate you are.

No comments: