Friday, November 03, 2006

The Erbe brothers and their songs

Last night Lee, Sylvia, Dave, Scott, Heather and I all gathered to celebrate Lee's birthday. We decided to bring the video and digital camera and it would prove to be the best decision ever. Something happens when the Erbe brothers get together, all these really funny songs come out. Lee requested a Country favorite "Betty Lou" and all these other songs came out as well. Betty Lou is a parody Paul and Scott do to make fun of Country songs. Anyway, I got them all on tape for generations to come. The funniest part of them singing these songs is Scott and Dave hamming up to the camera. Paul said to me on the way home, it was so good to laugh that hard especially with everything has happened in the past month or so with Lee. We had a lot to celebrate. I'd also like to shout out to my friend from Church Linnea. She took the kids for the night since I couldn't find anyone else. Thanks bunches!

No comments: