Thursday, September 27, 2007

A great Sebastian Day

Yesterday was the first time that I can remember that Sebastian engaged Alexandra and I in play. Alexandra wanted to play the freeze game while we were outside yesterday. She would sing and then say freeze and I would have to freeze. Then I would sing, she would dance and I would say freeze and she would have to freeze. Sebastian noticed what we were doing and he came over, started singing and dancing and would put his hands out when one of us would say freeze. It was so cute. A little bit later we decided to lay on the ground and look at the clouds and see what pictures were in the clouds. Sebastian would say "an elephant, up there, mama". He named a whole lot of characters and animals. He was having so much fun. It was such a joy to see him engaging in what we were doing. It brought tears of joy to my eyes. It was soooooooo cool!

No comments: