Monday, September 10, 2007

First day of school part 2

We got to school and Alexandra was still excited. Then, I started to leave, and she started to cry and hug me. I stayed for a few more minutes and then the teacher came over and offered to read her a book. Once they started the book, I stepped out. She was fine the rest of the morning. I got home to a hysterical Sebastian. Erin said she couldn't get out of him what was wrong. I hugged and snuggled him. Finally he said, "sissy mommy, where sissy", and he started to cry again. I couldn't believe it. Usually he asks about her but he was so out of sorts. I told him we'd go get her soon and that we could play until then. He snuggled a little bit more and then we played with the little people. He was really happy to get in the van and go pick her up. It was very cute!

No comments: