Friday, January 19, 2007

It was Pajama day


It was my turn to work at the preschool. My first time and I was in my nightgown. I realized I don't do dress up in a public place very well! Every thing was going good, I was cutting out circles and watching the kids. Then it's table group time and the teacher puts me at the table with peanut butter, bread, teddy graham cookies, honey and two butter knives. Not a good combination! The point of the table was to let the kids make their own sandwich. It was quite a sight to see 3 year olds trying to put peanut butter on bread. I wasn't about to let them do the honey on their own though. I had to draw the line somewhere. Overall the morning went well. Alexandra has made friends with a girl named Charlize. She's just like Alexandra. It's pretty funny. She's outgoing, very independent and very verbal. We'll see how things develop.

No comments: