Saturday, January 06, 2007

God reveals when I least expect it

I went out last night to the store to pick up a few things and drove through an apartment complex as a short cut to get home. I remembered that about 4 years ago when I was working full time at WaYfm I worked with a guy that I didn't treat very well. I didn't treat him well because I was so afraid of losing some of my "power" at the station. He wasn't my boss but I had to work closely with him a lot. As I drove through that apartment complex it made me think of him and the fact that he and his family use to live there. We even went to their apartment to watch a survivor finale, when I was still watching survivor. One thing I realized is that I put my position, my power over his value as a person. I was really immature with him and I cringed to think about the way I acted. I also realized that I've changed. I don't think I would do that again. I now value people over an position or job. Even though I regret the way I acted back then I'm thankful that God revealed that to me and that I have changed and hopefully won't do that again.

No comments: