Monday, April 09, 2007

What a weekend!



It was a good weekend but really tiring. Paul took the kids to an easter egg hunt on Sat with our friends Jayme and Ryan. He's a brave soul but he had help. Then we had Jayme and Ryan and our Friend Ron over for a few games Sat. night. Sunday we went to Bacon, Bacon, Bacon (AKA Easter breakfast), then easter service. We then headed over to my step mom's sisters house for dinner and an easter egg hunt. Also one of my cousins is a stylist so she cut my brother's hair and Sebastian's. I was so thankful after the hack job I did on it. You can see in the pics, it looks sooooo much better. We didn't get home from there until 7 PM and then after getting the kids to bed I still had to go into work and cover midday's for today. Whew! It's nice to be doing laundry in my pjs today! :)

No comments: