Sunday, July 08, 2007

What Vacation means for hubby

Right now we are sitting in the lobby of the Sleep inn, South Bend, watching the Wimbledon final between Nadal and Federer. I don't mind watching Tennis but I'm also not complaining. We are sitting in air conditioning when it's going to be 95 today in Indiana. We did do the White water rafting yesterday and went to the South bend Chocolate factory. We also went to a very, very nice restaurant The LaSalle Grill. What's funny is we got all dressed up for dinner, had a great time and then went to the movie theater and saw Transformers. It was more sci-fi then we thought which is good but it also had a lot of action. It reminded me of Independence day way back when. It had a lot of humor in it as well. I was surprised it didn't have any big name actors in it. I like everyone that was in it. What also surprised me is it was an 8 PM show and there were babies and toddlers in the theater. It reminded me how fortunate I am to have great family and friends to watch our kids even for a night sometimes so that we can get out and have "Couple time".

I took some pics of our trip but can't upload them right now. I will in the next couple of days.

No comments: