Monday, July 23, 2007

Being Open

It seems that one door closed on Friday when it comes to my life as a working person. I thought I might be going back to a comfortable position, where I'm known and I know everyone. It came to the point where I felt I needed to make a decision, I couldn't wait for them to make the decision for me. I'm not one to wait a really long time for things and this has been going on for a few months now. Also, My husband was concerned although as usual very supportive of what I wanted to do. I made the decision to pull myself out of the running for a position and head in another direction. Now that we have childcare in the morning I want to be doing something productive. As I was driving this morning it hit me, God may be protecting me from a lot of hurt, stress and frustration. Although I thought this job might be a ton of fun, It could also cause me a lot of stress. So, we've decided to venture out on our own. In the next few weeks I'll be writing more about this but I've decided to start my own Website Development business. I'm excited about branching out on my own and look forward to the work I'll be doing.

As for today, Alexandra has her 4 year Dr. Appointment and she'll have to have shots. We'll see if she does as well as she did this winter with her flu shot. Atticus is doing better, looking better and eating better. He has a fever all weekend and I stayed home with him and Sebastian on Sunday. I'll give an update later on how the Dr. appointment and shots went!

No comments: