Thursday, July 26, 2007

More Alexandra Antics

Yesterday all the kids got baths and Alexandra got to take hers by herself since the boys bathed together. As I'm washing her dirty feet and legs, she says "mom, you're really dirty too. You should take a shower tomorrow morning." What she doesn't really know is that she's right. I haven't showered in a few days :)

She's been telling our sitter that I never do certain things like make her wear shoes and I never brush her hair. She also has tried to convince both Erin and I that she's safer on her big bike withOUT her helmet than she is with it.

On Monday she had her 4 year check up with the Dr. and she had 4 shots. As I sang the ABC song to her she gritted her teeth but didn't shed one tear. It was amazing. We also found out that she has to be 4 and 40 pounds before she can get out of a car seat. She's only 28 1/2 pounds right now. The Dr. was optimistic and said maybe she can get into a booster in 6 months but I think that it might be at least a year. That was not what she wanted to hear.

No comments: