Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Here's a Meme I couldn't pass up.

As I was surfing tonight I found this at Rocks in my Dryer Feel free to answer these questions on your blog and link back to me and her:

1. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

I would have to say Cantaloupe or Watermelon. Yummy!

2. What's the most nerve-racking "close call" you've ever had?

One day on the way out to run some errands I almost got into three car accidents. I had all three kids with me and it made me want to go right back home.

3. Name five features your ultimate dream house would have.

Oh I love this one. A hot tub bath tub. A large kitchen with an island and a bar with stools. Large master bedroom with a large master bath. A craft room. A large walk in closet.
4. Who has been the most influential non-relative in your life?

My friend Ann Browning. She has been there for me during the hard times, we craft together, she also takes my kids so I can have a break. I also think she knows more than any other friend I have.
5. What one non-physical feature would you most like to change about yourself?

I like to talk about myself a lot and I need to ask people about themselves more and talk less about myself.

No comments: