Monday, December 11, 2006

A trip to Cookieland


I decided to try and make christmas cookies with Alexandra this year. She was so excited to make cookies. I tried to include her in as much as possible. She did the decorating the best. The funniest thing is that she decided to have a different kind of cookie after Lunch. So I explained to her that if she had a cookie now she couldn't have another one when we frosted the cookies. We're decorating the cookies and Alexandra says to me "Mommy, I should really be eating one of these cookies". I responded by reminding her that she had a cookie after lunch. She slumped her shoulders forward and sighed. "Maybe after Dinner". It was pretty funny. I'm also not sure either why she's holding her neck in the second pic. The cookies were made from a mix and are pretty good!

No comments: