Friday, December 22, 2006

Let it begin

Today is the start of a very, very busy time for us. It will also be a very good time as well. My mom arrives today from Florida. I haven't seen her since August when she came to help with Atticus! She's also bringing with her my grandmother and she will stay with us for a few days which I'm looking forward to since she's my only living Grandparent. We'll open presents here at our house on Christmas Morning with the kids and then see My dad and then see the Erbes. Paul's sister comes in from Texas on December 28th. Sebastian's birthday is the 30th and then New years is the 31st. Thank goodness Paul is off starting today all the way through the 3rd. He was going to lose days if he didn't use them so he is using them! Didn't I say in a previous post that it's the most tiring time of the year!

No comments: