Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I need to stay on top of those holidays

Did you know that it was sit on your brother day? Me either, but Alexandra and Sebastian did! Alexandra is jumping around the living room today and she sits right on Atticus. Of course it scares him so he cries. Then Sebastian tries to climb on me while I'm trying to calm Atticus down. I get Atticus settled down and then Sebastian wants to sit on my lap. It's time to put Atticus down for a nap and Sebastian tries to sit on Atticus instead of sitting on my lap.
It's just been one of those mornings. I spilled formula all over the counter this morning trying to get Atticus' bottle ready. Then Alexandra is just really lippy today and Sebastian is really needy! I just keep telling myself, just make it to 1 PM when at least two of them will be down for rest time!

No comments: