Sunday, May 04, 2008

One of my favorite mommy moments


Alexandra was having a hard time getting to sleep and so she came downstairs. She wanted me to help her find an animal in her bed and since it was really late I told her no. She cried and cried. I sat back down on the couch to see this little 4 years old come face to face with me. Here's what she said, "I can't understand why you won't help me. If you were in my position, you would be frustrated too!". I didn't know if I should laugh or yell. I said to her that her behavior doesn't make me want to help her to encourage this in the future (I know, I know, It was late). She says, "And what does that even mean!". I tried to not laugh and then went upstairs to put her back to bed. I couldn't believe my 4 year old was speaking like that to me with such big words. It was too funny!

No comments: