Monday, May 26, 2008

A hard night


At the advice of some we decided to take Sebastian bed out of his room and have him sleep in his big boy bed. We are finding with Sebastian that he hates change. I mean come on who doesn't. Paul read him a few books while I took the bed out, you see we really didn't intend on doing this tonight. When he realized I took it out, he cried and went out of the room to find his old bed. He went all the way downstairs to find it but it was out of site. Tears welled up in my eyes. I knew this was going to be a tough night. After lots of tears and screams, Alexandra read a couple of books to him and things have been quiet so far. I know this was necessary but my soft heart to him makes tonight hard for me too. Not because he's not in his old bed anymore, but because it pained him so much. We'll see how tomorrow morning goes when he can get out of bed all by himself.

No comments: