Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Big Boy Bed Update

I wondered what would happen last night when we put Sebastian to bed. We went up to go to bed and he walked right up to his new bed and said "I gotta get into my new bed, mama!". If I could have, I would have done cartwheels. The room is just not big enough for that. I did it in my mind! He cried a little bit when Paul made him lay down but once we left, he stopped crying. Then Alexandra read him a book and after two times out of bed, all was quiet in the room. A big sigh of relief! I did talk to both Alexandra and Sebastian last night about us moving Atticus into their room. Their reaction was was funny. Alexandra said "oh mom I would love that". Sebastian looked really worried and then after a few questions to him, it came out that he thought Atticus was going to sleep in his bed with him. LOL. We told him no, Atticus would sleep in his own bed. Oh the things kids come up with. One more big milestone, potty training, and our summer will be complete!

No comments: