Wednesday, January 09, 2008

The transition stinks

It's just time, I decided. We made the sheets for the new bed and got the bed rail up. You might think our 3 year old Sebastian would be excited about his new bed. I've started to talk to him about the big boy bed and he is less than excited. Paul decided to talk to him about it last night.
Paul: Buddy, aren't you excited about your new sheets and the new bed rail?

Sebastian: No response.

Paul: What do you think about your new big boy bed Sebastian?

Sebastian: (Long pause) nothin.

I think we have a long road to haul with this one. I'm also going to be starting the potty training process on Friday so I'll let you know how that goes. We've been talking about the underwear for a while. I got it out the other night and he says: Oh look a hat! I was disappointed I didn't have the camera.



No comments: