Sunday, January 06, 2008

Count another one for my team

Atticus is feeling better but we decided to have Paul stay home with him and Sebastian for church today and them I stayed home with him while Paul took Alexandra and Sebastian to celebrate our nephews birthday. It was pretty cool just to hang out with Atticus. He is not like the other two kids at all. He plays really well by himself and really just checks in with me every once in a while. I decided to have brussel sprouts for dinner. I had fed Atticus before I ate so he had dinner. I sat and ate my brussel sprouts and Atticus started to seem interested in my food. He pointed and grunted and so I asked if he wanted one. He shook his head yes. He ate one and pointed for another. All I could think was "yes". I've got one on my side. He ended up eating about 5 or 6. You gotta love a 16 month old who loves his veggies!


No comments: