Friday, January 11, 2008

I now have a 4 1/2 year old

Alexandra's teacher asked if we could celebrate her 1/2 birthday today because we won't be in school in July. Of course, Alexandra was all over it. She has had enough of Sebastian's birthday celebrations so a celebration all for her was right up her alley. She asked for frosted brownies and we made birthday bags with candy for each of the kids. I was really proud of her. She decorated all the girls bags and wrote the first letter of each of the kids names on each of their bags. She did really well and got to wear a crown today during snack time. Tonight when we went to Wal-mart to pick up a few things, she said mommy I should get something for my half birthday. How could I resist. So we have a new book for her half birthday. Gotta love it!

No comments: