Saturday, January 02, 2010

I need a t-shirt that says.....



...I survived Chuck e Cheeses! Ok, It wasn't that bad. It was a Saturday afternoon on Christmas break, so it was busy but I tell you my plan came together like a charm. I had planned for 1 1/2 hours. We got there about 3 PM. I got a couponchuckecheese.comby signing up to be in their e-mail newsletter club.

The coupon was if you bought 40 tokens for $10 you would get 60 free. Pretty good deal. I gave each of the 5 kids 20 tolkens and hoped it would get us to 4 PM. Right around 4 PM all but one of the kids (Alexandra) had like 1 tolken left. Yes! We turned in the tickets and because we rode a lot of the rides and didn't get many tickets we were in the car by 4:25 PM. Now that doesn't happen very often, that we are on time that is. The kids had a blast and really didn't realize that we were actually having the birthday party there. We picked up pizza on the way home and then had cake and ice cream after we opened presents. Pretty successful If I do say so myself.

No comments: