Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back to our routine

Today was the first day back for Sebastian at Preschool. I talked to him about it this morning and he said yes he was ready to go back and see Ms. B and Mr. Travis. What's funny is that he didn't ask about school at all while we were on break. Alexandra was not happy about Sebastian going back to school either. I'm still struggling with Sebastian going to school. Some of it is that he misses his rest time and he really struggled that week he was at school. I still haven't figured out why I'm still struggling. I have a great relationship with the parent pro and the teacher so I guess I'll just keep processing. Alexandra was talking to me on the way home and said she wanted a peacock dress. I told her it would be difficult to make so she couldn't have one. She said she would buy one. I asked if she had money. She paused and said, "I have an idea, I'll find money on the ground. I just have to start looking." I had to laugh. I told her yes, she could find money and then save it so she could buy the dress. She is very, very resourceful. It's pretty amazing.

No comments: