Wednesday, June 11, 2008

What has gotten into me today

I had Sebastian's IEP today and it went well. They don't think that he qualifies for services anymore. They believe the classroom has really helped Sebastian over come some of his sensory and social issues. We will continue with the private OT and plan on private preschool in the fall. I came home and decided I needed to clean. This is so not like me. I swept and mopped the floors. I had Alexandra help me after she came out from rest time. This is my only thought, I saw that the next few days are going to be really humid and hot. Today it is hot but not real humid. I figure If I do this hard work now, it's done and I won't have to work hard the really humid days. Also, an update on my strawberries. What ever is eating them Is getting as many as I am and that doesn't make me happy. What does make me happy is to enjoy the freshest strawberries out of my own back yard. It's the little things! It really doesn't take much to make me happy! :)

No comments: