Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Things heard in the Erbe house

I am just amazed at the things that are said here on a daily basis:

Sebastian wants to hug and kiss me everyday now before I leave. So he yells as we are leaving "Mommy, don't go. I have to kiss and hug you." So I wait, and kiss and hug him. Atticus comes and says" Mommy don't go. Kiss and hug." So I kiss and hug him and then he says very dramatically, "Go".

Alexandra asked me if she could get a frisbee at the coffee shop. I couldn't quite figure out what she was talking about. She meant slurpee.

Atticus is looking out the window and says he sees Daddy. Alexandra says that's not daddy, that's just some boring kids walking down the sidewalk.

I mentioned that I was going to get some medicine and Atticus lines up in front of me, like to get his ration. Also whenever I get the medicine, each of the kids sniffles and coughs. Sebastian will even say in a loud voice, Mommy I have a cough. I need medicine.

No comments: