Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Our mini-vacation



We decided since Paul was off for a long period of time, we would take a little mini-vacation to a local indoor water park. We decided on Safari Joe's in Watervliet. I wondered if the kids would enjoy it since most of the time those places are really for older kids. I was surprised to find that they had a little kids area that had three slides and a lot of space for them to swim around. They also had a lazy river that Sebastian fell into and had to be pulled out of since the water was over his head. They also had two really big slides that Paul and I enjoyed while the other watched the kids. It was a lot of fun. Sleeping was a trip trying to have all three kids in one queen bed. We moved Atticus to our bed which caused him to through a fit for about 20 min and then once he got to sleep he slept for about 1 hour and then woke up in a state of half asleep and half awake. It took me a little bit but I got him settled down. People who travel a lot must have a lot more patience than me, they must have a lot more energy too. It was a lot of work to be gone for only about 24 hours. While we were gone, My Step mom and brothers came and ripped up our carpeting, moved all our stuff out and then had carpet installers come and install new carpet for us for Christmas.

It is so nice and we are so thankful for it!

No comments: