Thursday, November 15, 2007

Timing is everything, right?

Today there came some finality to a situation that I thought was dead a long time ago but today it was really done. In the midst of the decision I got to air my thoughts and feelings about the situation. I feel good about that but with other factors involved I'm struggling with feeling like I've been doing something for 10 years and what do I have to show for it. I shouldn't look at it that way but that's where I'm at right now. It sucks the way certain situations are handled and I don't like being treated the way I was treated. I deserve better. I'm trying to focus on that and not on the negative. I also think this is for the best, God knows that but I'm still mourning it. I'm also frustrated that I haven't been able to gain any new work on the website front despite my best efforts. This is just one of those days where I'm glad tomorrow will different.

Yesterday we had people over for home group. Alexandra came home from School and asked if we were having a party. I said no, we're not having a party. She said "Why did you clean up the season room". I said very stunned, "Because it was dirty". I laughed later when I told Paul because she's right, I only clean the three season room when we are having people over. Isn't that horrible. Who can I blame for that??? Just kidding Mom and Dad! Love ya!

No comments: