Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Crossing the picket line

I know it's a weird title but one of my friends wanted to know if my reality show took a break because of the writers strike. I have no comment, other than one of my other friends always knows when we're sick or really busy because I don't blog. That's pretty much it. After the chest colds we had, I got a head cold and now everybody's got. Also lots of things have been broken around there. A car, a dryer, an outlet in the bathroom. The list goes on and on. I think we're starting to get better. Alexandra still has this nasty cough but she's getting better. We got the car fixed but now the van is acting up. The dryer is Erin's dryer downstairs and we have a line on another dryer that we will hopefully get soon. Sebastian's language has just amazed me. The other night he was up, talking when Paul and I went to bed. I went in and asked him what was wrong. He told me he was cold. I asked if he wanted warmer pj's. He said yes. I was amazed that he could tell me he was cold. Last night at the bookmobile he saw a sign on the door that said "push here" and he spelled all the letters. I am just amazed and thankful for the progress he has made. I guess that's enough up date for now.

No comments: